Employee Record Management System project used to manage the data of the employees such as personal details, education details, work exp, etc. This project will reduce the paperwork for the company. Through this project, the company can manage all data online.
Project Name: Employee Record Management System (ERMS)
Language Used: PHP
Database: My SQL
Web Browser: Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA
Software: XAMPP / WAMP / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)
Employee Record Management System project is divided into two modules :
- User Module
- Admin Module
- Users can register himself.
- User login
- User password recovery.
- User can add/edit own work experience details
- User can add/edit own education details.
- User can edit own profile.
- User can update own password.
- Admin Login
- Admin can manage all employee records.
- Admin can update/edit user personal details/ work exp. details / Education.
- Admin can update own profile
- Change password
How to run this project
- Download the zip file
- Extract the file and copy erms folder
- Paste inside root directory (for xampp/htdocs, for WAMP/WWW, for lamp var/WWW/HTML)
- Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
- Create a database with the name ermsdb
- Import the ermsdb.sql file (given inside the zip package in the SQL file folder)
- Run the script http://localhost/erms (frontend)
Credential for user panel :
username: [email protected]
Password: Test @123
Credential for admin panel :
Password: Test @123
Still, having some confusion? Or need any kind of help with website building? Then, please comment below. We’ll be happy to help you.
We hope this article helped you know about the “Employee Management System.” If you like this article, then please share it with your friends and colleagues.
Also, If you need any help related to the website and SEO. Sabbirwdx Team is always ready. Check Out Our Team Service. Sabbirwdx Team Professionally Website Solution Providers And Search Engine Optimization Experts.
Thanks for visiting Sabbirwdx and reading this article! I highly appreciate it!