Are you looking to create a multilingual real estate management system using Laravel in PHP MySQL? Look no further! In this blog post, we will guide you through the process of building a robust and efficient multilingual best real estate management system using Laravel, one of the most popular PHP frameworks, and MySQL as the database. Plus, we’ll even provide you with the software source code for free download!
Best Real Estate Management System Project Features
These are the following features of Real Estate Management System Project:
- Page, blog, menu, contact, real estate.. modules are provided with the use of components to avoid boilerplate code.
- RSS feeds for posts https://flex-home.botble.com/feed/posts and properties https://flex-home.botble.com/feed/properties
- Agency panel with credit system to post their properties.
- Support payment methods: PayPal, Stripe, Razorpay, and Paystack to buy credits.
- Powerful media system, also supports Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces
- SEO & sitemap support: access sitemap.xml to see more.
- RESTful API using Laravel Sanctum.
- Multi-language support. Unlimited number of languages.
- Google Analytics: display analytics data in the admin panel.
- Translation tool: easy to translate front theme and admin panel to your language.
- Beautiful theme is ready to use.
- Powerful Permission System: Manage user, team, and role by permissions. Easy to manage users by permissions.
- Admin template comes with color schemes to match your taste.
- Fully Responsive: Compatible with all screen resolutions.
- Coding Standard: All code follow coding standards PSR-2 and best practices.
- Apache, nginx, or another compatible web server.
- PHP >= 8.1 >> Higher
- MySQL Database server
- PDO PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Exif PHP Extension
- Fileinfo Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- Module Re_write server
- PHP_CURL Module Enable
|Multiple Search Layout
|Property / Search Layout
|Multiple Property list layout
|Footer Social Icon
|Multiple Agent view layout
|Sidebar Search Layout
|Customize Page Layout
|Frontend Property Entry
|Property Approval From Admin
|Agent Signup Feature
|Property Agent / Inquiry
|Information (Page list )
|Mega header (Menu setting )
|Social Media link
|FAQ / Testimonial
|News Latter Setting
Real Estate Management Project Installation
Step 1 → Downloading Real estate script Files From Sabbirwdx.com
1 Extract file “Realestate.zip” using Extract software (WinRAR, 7zip, or other software) you will get this folder – RealEstate.zip, documentation, screenshot, or Mysql Files.
Installation via FTP.
You can use software such as Filezilla for this. Upload the extracted Real Estate folder into public_html or www according to your server.
Make sure. All files must upload. if any file(s) not uploaded then the script may not work properly.
Step 2 → Also make a database on your server Database wizard.
We need database to install Real Estate Management System Project Script. This database will be used to store all data on your website.
Step 3 → Open Install Location in your Web Browser.
Step 4 → Script is ready to install. Please follow the steps.
Step 5 → Enter your database and administration details
Step 6 → Please wait your website is installing
Real Estate Management System Modules
These are the following modules of Real Estate Management System:
Please login to admin panel for setting your website
Like : http://www.yourwbsitename.com/admin
Your website will redirect on dashboard after login
Also, If you require any help related to the website and SEO. Sabbirwdx Team is always ready. Check Out Our PHP Web Development Services. Sabbirwdx Team, Professionally Website Solution Providers And Google Search Engine Experts.
Thanks for visiting Sabbirwdx and reading this article! We highly appreciate it!